Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stefan and Damon

Coffee- on third cup before noon.....

Chris is out of town- had a friend over who came bearing thai food ( awesome friend who drove 20 min to get it- I told u nothing is close by)- so we talked we ate and we drank ( I did mention I have 40 bottles of wine to consume before we leave England; and yes I am planning to add booze to the teacher gift -if I were a teacher I would like that)

Anyhow- we decide to watch Vampire Diaries- ( note I dvr this show and normally watch at 2 pm before school pickup- always nice to check out Stefan and Damon before the school run). Needless to stay we got so freaked out she had to sleep over- which if we werent the scarediest 30 somethings would be fine- but we kept hearing sounds- that yes we set the alarm and then set off the motion detectors by checking the house for intruders. ( note my kids slept thru the whole commotion) So literally we got 5 hours of sleep. Woke up to very well rested kids who were very curious why mommys friends slept over and why I had to make coffee before getting them cereal:)

No comments: