Monday, June 28, 2010

Over It


It seems Chris and I have a short term memory because every time we move we say the same things- I hate moving let's never do it again. The sorting, the organizing, the dumping , all of it we hate. Well we are back at it for the perhaps the 5 th time in last decade ( please note their will be no cute we've moved cards- I am SO over it- I will be lucky to send am email with our address on it.)

A weekend full of world cup disappointments- seriously the England game was a joke at least USA showed up to play Ghana. Selfishly would have liked England to win as our remaining social calender would have been more fun

Photo from happier times of Wimbledon- somehow champagne and strawberries ( and watching Roddick) make everything better

1 comment:

darlacz said...

I just had to comment that I love your post title!